ArcelorMittal Tubarão operates with the full awareness that quality of life is essential:
- Contributing to the physical and mental wellbeing of all employees;
- Maintaining agents harmful to worker's health under control;
- Preventing, researching, diagnosing and monitoring all cases of work-related accidents and illnesses;
- Providing follow-up and orientation in all cases of work-related accidents and illnesses;
- Educating and supervising outsourced companies regarding work safety, hygiene and medicine, with a view to conformity with legal requirements and contractual obligations;
- Educating employees and their families to promote their full development as members of society, and train them to seek professional and personal independence.